Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waazup cha'll It has been along time since I have been on-line I hope some of ya'll kinda remember me, am FOCUZEDMAN sorry I haven't been chatting with ya'll but I have thur alota SH*T these past 2 months and I just got my DSL working again so if if there's any new people from South FL drop me a line OH and by the way!
the car club I hang out with every SAT they are having a car show on AUG. 23th (Saturday) and it would be nice to get a truckload of FOCIS to show for this SHOW so if ya'll need any more info respond to this thread or better yet e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send some pre-registration forms ok? [8D] PEACE !!!!

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
hey focuzedman, i got your email, basically what happened w/ the SFF was everyone out of state kind of bailed on us and dissapeared when meets started happening here in TX, i havnt heard from anyone who said they wanted to be in the SFF outside of TX except a few guys in South Carolina, im trying to keep it going, i still have a few of the windshield banners i got at the begginning, i never orderd anymore because of what happened, however we are doing pretty good here in TX, and if youd like to start somthing there or kepp the SFF going there id be more that happy to help you out, thanks for asking you get a [thumb]

whereas all the other posers get a [nono]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im in between Naples and Fort Myers (SW FL) where are you located at? and are you intrested to go to the car show ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey focuzed...we're close to each other...we should get together sometime soon. What's this about a car show? Get me some details and maybe I'll try to go. As long as my car doesn't have another back-seat window Drop out...ARG!!! [?|]

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey whats up! Well even though i am in Orlando maybe we can all meet somewhere! I have been wantin to meet people but things have just never went through!!!

Licia

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well !!! We need to set a date so we can meet. If you were intrsted to come down to the show , my friends have a class set for [driving]BEST FEMALE RIDE [driving] and if you come down for it you can probably take a trophy home from that class and we all would get to meet at the same time and if you got other friends with FOCIS bring them along 2, and after the show we all go cruising 'round town, or whatever else ya'll want to do a'ight
PEACE [burnout]

·
Registered
74 Posts
I dont think I will be bringin home a trophy i havent done nothing to my car but put blue lights in it and get my windows tinted everything else is seriously WAY to expensive for me to afford right now! [:(]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[:)] HEY HEY HEY don't worry about it girl !!!!! [:)] you ain't the only one that's trying to trick out a car on a budget, the only reason I go to car shows is for fun and of course to see what your competition looks like and and what they don't have so you can get a better idea into what you can do next is consider a HOBBIE for me. [:D]

·
Registered
74 Posts
Haha thats true!! So when is the car show I might just beable to swing it if i know what dates it is and hopefully its not at the end of august!! But anyhoo give me some details please and another thing anyone who can help me with ideas for my car that is cheap let me know!!! I need to do something hahaha!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the date of the car show is aug. 23 hopefully u can make it to the show since is at the end of aug. oh, and if you want to trick out you car and still be able to have some [cheers] partying dough [cheers] I can probably help you at that. A'ight! PEACE!!!!!!!!! [burnout] [burnout]

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
What's up? You have the Blue Focus right? Last time I saw you was at the Mirimar Outlet Show. So what have you been up to? What car club are you hanging with?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
COOL 1 FOCI DOWN 999 FOCIS TO GO!!!!!! [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] just kidding, well if I can get that many FOCIS to go that would be somethin' ok I am going to get a pre-registration form so I can e-mail it to you so gimme your e-mail and I will send you one OK. Well hope to c u soon and I will do the best at trick out your ride for lo-dough a'ight oh and to eggyolkbill! I hang out at Naples every other Fri. and at Ft.Myers every Sat. and yes we did meet at Miramar and hopefully u can make it to the show 2 (Aug. 23)
PEACE [burnout] [burnout]

·
Registered
842 Posts
Where is this car show going to be? Im new here but id like to check out some other people's rides. All i have done right now is a system, tinted windows, and a AEM CAI. I have a sonic blue SVT focus. Is it anywhere near Sanford/Lakemary, or even Orlando?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, It's in Fort Myers FL (SWFL) if you want more info check this website out 2dxtremecc.com

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey focuzed...you see the dude in the cape with the Blue SVT Focus...I saw it burn a civic about 3 days again down Del Prado...I mean pure slaughterage...I wanna know what's under that thing's hood.

From backside you could see signs of lowering springs and a modded exhaust...not too sure of what make.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are you sure it was an SVT ? because I know this cat that has a turbo ZX3, it's freakin'sick but it might be another Foci oh and have you seen the [pray] 302 Foci [pray] around town?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts