Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was looking at Eagle One Wax as you Dry, And was woundering if its worth it? I usually rush to get my car dry after I wash it with a waterblade and a towel. What kind of results are you guys getting? And would it be better/easier/more affective to just use detailer after a wash?

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
i've always been a firm proponent of good old fashioned washing, waxing, detailing, and tire shining, lol. Nowadays though, the nex techno wax shit is so much better. It can't hurt to try.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
i use that as a detail spray between waxes... looks great.. but i still try to wax every other month or so... good product tho

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
oh.. i must mention.. the car must be WET to use that...lol so.. i would reccommend black magic detail spray for the inbetween car washes.. if they still make the stuff..lol

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
black magic, I love that shit, got like a case of it left over in the hangar. They don't make it anymore? [:)][:)][:)][:)], I'ma have to ration what i ave left.

that new Ice stuff is pretty good too.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
i have that i dont like it its really just about the same amount of work it just wax it the old fasson way and i dont think it looks all that great, just my 2 cents

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
we use that stuff at work on the screeds, we dry then touch the machine up, then use that stuff, overall it works okay, takes very little time compared to full out waxing and results are not to bad, but hell they aint made to look purdy, but i do a good job with it [:D]

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
babyface said:
black magic, I love that shit, got like a case of it left over in the hangar. They don't make it anymore? [:)][:)][:)][:)], I'ma have to ration what i ave left.

that new Ice stuff is pretty good too.
hangar? do you have a plane...lol

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
hey "babyface" i noticed that you have a bike? thats awesome!!! u got any pictures? id like to see it.. ive heard that the newer ones are pretty sweet looking

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I have used it lots of times and boy does it make the car shine.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not using this as a wax substitute, i just like to do little things after a wash so that i know the car is protected. So is detailer better/easier?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts