Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waterfest i know it is not for the focus but i was going to go and look around is any 1 going to go ?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
when and where is it this year? I went last year when it was in english town and if it's close by i might pass by there if the time is right.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'll be there on Saturday with my friend's Jetta. It's blue with a unique Boser hood and gold BBS LM's (19"). If you see me cleaning the car, shout a holler.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Ah, i just got the details from my cousin...and yeah, i'll most likely be there ;)

Now...i just don't know if we'll be driving my car...or his. It'd be a bit better if we brought his jetta...but going to a vw car show in a focus is always something out of the ordinary

--edit--

My cousin will be driving so we'll be there with a mk4 green jetta with rims and exhuast ;) probably show up around 2ish on sat...don't know about sunday yet

·
Registered
591 Posts
ill be there... slo13zx3 pm me ur cell if ya wanted to ride over to mercer county together sunday!

·
Registered
173 Posts
anyone else goin to mercer on Sunday right from Waterfest, PM me...we could all roll together.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Well, i showed up there...but unfortunetely by the time i got there it had just started raining and everyone was already leaving :( This year however...there weren't as many cars that i liked as there were last year...and since it was raining i didn't get a chance to take many pics. Then after it finally started raining when i had a chance to take some pictures, i didn't cause many of the cars didn't interest me much.

But...i did manage to take a pic of a rather "famous" car and I got to sit in it [thumb]

although...fun times weren't without it's downsides...after a bit of cruising with my cousin i finally go home and as i'm pulling into my driveway this happens...

Apparrently the kid that was riding his bike wasn't paying attention to what was in front of him, but rather what was behind so he ended up slamming into the side of my car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts