Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was cleaning my car out today and i just so happen to look up, and what do i see water spots all the way across the back of my headliner. Seems like problems never end with these cars. Just wonder how ford will try and fix this. They'll probably just try and clean it and make it look worse.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
So i was cleaning my car out today and i just so happen to look up, and what do i see water spots all the way across the back of my headliner. Seems like problems never end with these cars. Just wonder how ford will try and fix this. They'll probably just try and clean it and make it look worse.
Hi Blackfofo,

Please send me a private message with your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location. I want to see how I can best assist.

Meagan

·
Registered
291 Posts
Mine has the same water marks on the headliner. I have 45K on her and bought an extended warranty but I bet mine isn't covered

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Mine has the same water marks on the headliner. I have 45K on her and bought an extended warranty but I bet mine isn't covered
Feel free to send me a PM with the info requested above, as well, if you head to your dealer for a diagnosis. :)

Meagan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts