Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did any one do water injection with the jrsc... if so where did you inject the water at?? do you screw it in at the back of the intake where that bolt is??? also what kit is recommended for the jrsc? i have been looking at the snow performance kit but i have heard that u have to inject the water befor the throttle body and it wipes out the tps

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any one???[paranoid]

·
Registered
139 Posts
I was thinking about it too! My friend got a turbo R32 with it. His is hooked up before his t/b and has no problem with it. your best bet is to find someone to make a throttle body spacer with and tap for w. injection. Or just make a custom air intake and tap in after the MAF.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I may be talking out of my hiney here but I thought when this was discussed in the past, it was ideal to inject the water after the supercharger, not before, due to corrosion of the internals of the supercharger.

·
Registered
139 Posts
How will the mist be evenly distributed then? I understand that it could corrode the internals by injecting before the S/C, but my concern is flooding out a cylinder.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
1turbofocus said:
Air is HP/TQ and water takes the place of the air but i feel the benefit from the way the heat is reduced in the charge is worth the trade off but most of the cars i put them on are over 300HP at the wheels , anything below 200 to 250 in my opinion would be a waste of time because your just not moving that much air/psi and shouldnt be getting that hot unless you have heat soaking issues from poor piping placement
So says Tom in the sticky...

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62506

JRSC doesn't make even close to 250 hp...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts