Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had several bad dealings with user on here named dwnshfter. He sells broken parts for good ones and has stolen my engine hoist that i loaned him along with other parts i was supposed to get paid for on a engine swap. he has many ebay accounts and another account on here to cover his tracks i think its lamainafocus, but my spelling may be off. Watch out for this scammer and if anyone has any info on him please pm me. hate thieves so much!!!!

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
I got burned by llama_in_a_focus. I bought two clear keys off of him and everything seemed fuine until I got a paper envelope in the mail, and the back was all torn up. The keys were allegedly in there when it was shipped, but seriously who ships METAL keys in a PAPER envelope and expects them to get from Louisiana to Florida still in there. I immediately pm'ed him with pictures and he claimed there was no way that could have possibly happened, and pretty much implied that I was lying about it.

After many PMs and emails, he finally got an address of a place to send a letter to the post office. I sent the letter in and he "did too" and he "kept me updated." Basically every time I emailed him he said "they were looking for them" and then "they found them, you should have them within 2 weeks" and finally told me they said I never sent a letter (which I did). He hasn't responded to ANYTHING from me in a LONG time, April I think. Of course by the time I realized I got worked it was too late to file a claim with paypal.

It was only 30 bucks, but it still sucks [thumbd]

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
^ Paypal won't take action unless what you buy is over $75. It sucks that there's cockbiting people like this in the world who should get a righteous ass kicking once a week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts