Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont want to spend a lot but i want a little speed as well ! its my dads car but i drive it to work and wen i cruize the town strip so i have a 4 inch pipe on it and head lit covers and stero sytem and the car sounds good with the bafal out and we also have a KnN charger kit on it
thats it so not a lot of money and i like the sound so i want to keep that and it looks stock so i dont need no body kit idk maybe later but yeah so ne body have tips to give me i would love to get a bad APEXI header (HEADER) ppl saying headers on here ahahahaa ONLY ONE duds REMEMBEr four cylnders have one header so yeah but like have ne tips give them to me i would appreicate it thanks [cool]

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
yea finish up the exhaust and get an actual intake and tune it up and be done with it, suprised your dads gonna let you rice up his car heh

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
fast said:
i dont want to spend a lot but i want a little speed as well ! its my dads car but i drive it to work and wen i cruize the town strip so i have a 4 inch pipe on it and head lit covers and stero sytem and the car sounds good with the bafal out and we also have a KnN charger kit on it
thats it so not a lot of money and i like the sound so i want to keep that and it looks stock so i dont need no body kit idk maybe later but yeah so ne body have tips to give me i would love to get a bad APEXI header (HEADER) ppl saying headers on here ahahahaa ONLY ONE duds REMEMBEr four cylnders have one header so yeah but like have ne tips give them to me i would appreicate it thanks [cool]
PERIODS AND COMMAS ARE OUR FRIENDS. But anyway, work on the exhaust.

·
Registered
607 Posts
^^^you need to take a deep breath before you start reading LOL

headers+freeflow exhaust+CAI+tune

·
Registered
89 Posts
screw v8 i say go big or go home bugatti w16 quad turbo

·
Registered
226 Posts
haha yeah and get one of their little HP gauges they have so that way you can watch your power go all the way to 1001!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts