Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 2010 focus 4dr bright white with blacked out tinted windows I know lug pattern is 4x108 and has stickier 15s right now. But I'm picking up some motegi chrome 18x7.5 with a lug pattern of 4x100 so wat would be best adapter size or thickness to order so doesn't rub or hit alot ? Any help would be so grateful here is the size and back space and offset of what I'm getting oh and the tires already on them are 215/35/r18 let me know as soon as any one can figure out out please and thank u guys again
White Light Automotive tire Rim Wheel

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Automotive lighting Tread

·
Registered
2013 Focus SE gray 5 spd hatch
1,741 Posts
That's a terrible idea. Just find wheels that fit the car...
Any spacer will either loosen up the wheels and/or put a lot more strain on the bearings and also probably make the wheels stick out of the wheelwells which looks goofy and is illegal in many if not all states. The MK2 also never came from the factory with 18s so you'll also rub when turning the steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Sorry, no way those are going to fit with adapters. The extra offset added by the adapter, coupled with the diameter of the wheel/tire, is going to cause them to fit like crap and probably rub.

·
Registered
631 Posts
If you somehow manage to find a 5mm adapter, you'll be able to get by with some rubbing along the fender wells. However I can't seem to find any adapters that are thinner than an inch (has to fit the lug nuts to the hub.) I too, however, think this is a really bad idea and you might as well find other wheels that fit the bolt pattern.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive tire Light

1 - 4 of 4 Posts