Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Washington State focus owners out there???

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Port Angeles Area here

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any events goin on around the Bremerton area...thats an hour from me!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Poulsbo, WA here

·
Registered
131 Posts
I live in Tacoma. SeanB, hit me up if you ever need anything.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
all u wash. peeps! lets get together and organize a meet :D

·
Registered
838 Posts
I agree, Federal way here! As long as you guys understand my car is a work in progress! "you must make a mess to clean a mess" anyway how about the weekend of the 19th in a good location so everyone drives an equal distance.

maybe we can all get a bight, talk about cars and furture mods (because if you see mine I have some explaning to do) if any of you are 21 get a beer (even if your not shhhhh!) I agree with a met and greet but we should plan something to do too. I was a t-bird guy and the club around here all they did was sit around and ask people "what do you want to do now" I don't want that with us all you guys seem really cool.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
coastie35 said:
= "what do you want to do now" I don't want that with us all you guys seem really cool.
**** that ya'll haven't even met me yet :D

I'm up for a meet and greet! I get off at 2:30 on Saturdays then I'm off Sunday and Monday! Soooooo a 5:00 meet on Saturdays or anytime Sunday/Monday would work out great for me.

BeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeRRRRRRRRRR!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Spanky6935 said:
I live in Tacoma. SeanB, hit me up if you ever need anything.
Your a MAT?? nice now I know where to go if I need service.....or a V8 swap hehe

·
Registered
131 Posts
Not a Master yet, but thats the only pic I could find. I have like 2 more tests before I become a Master Tech. Should be by the fall.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Saturdays are the only days I am availible. But it would be cool to meet a bunch of focus people.. maybe we could have a parade down the street lol.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts