Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...

I kinda slacked on the wash... didn't detail the plastics or the wheels or even so much gloss the tires.... But I did get the window's looking good lol...

Oh and I know... I know... She needs a drop bad! But I'm probably going to trade this car in and get an SVT here in the near future.... I just like keeping this one clean...

Lowrider's beware! LOL.. This Foci will drive over you she's so high!

Fully aware this front end looks disgusting... previouse owner had a problem not washing the bugs off the front of the car and it destroyed the paint! [mecry]

This one was taken later on that day... Leaving Chili's on the way to the club with my other half. [:p]

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice location for the shoot and yea for SVT
Ya I just want to get an SVT bad... Found a black one 03 I think... it's a few hours away but I am going to check it out in a week or so if it's not gone by then... It's been for sale for the longest time... gonna try to make a deal...

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Love the shots with the palm trees and the open water next to your car!

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
great shots!! i wish i had somewhere like that around here..

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love the shots with the palm trees and the open water next to your car!
Thanks! Ya that is my drive to and from work everyday!

great shots!! i wish i had somewhere like that around here..
Ya well in Maryland I'm sure they don't have palm trees but I know for a fact every place has a cool little spot that's picture worthy.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I will Run Under you.. LOL.// Nice Focus!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Holy crap, I never thought of it but I think we need a meet there. Thats like a perfect spot. Im gonna see what I can put together for next month.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Don't feel bad, I'm at stock ride height too, it feels so ridiculous to walk up to the thing and have the fender practically at knee-level :p Especially after it spent a year with a Koni Sport kit on it...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the compliments guys!

I know she's high but I dont' want to really put any money into this car... just enjoying it as she is until I get my hands on an SVT.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts