Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I spent all day working on my car. I pulled out those God-forsaken halo projectors after they started peeling (the last straw) and put my stockers back in. I think it actually looks cleaner this way. Just thought I'd post a few pics.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks nice!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
leichtspeed said:
I like, nice rim choice. Any plans to drop it? btw I like these headlights much better.
I'm going to drop it with the Eibach Pro Kit after my warranty expires (15,000 more miles, about a year's driving for me). That should fix the stance right up.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
very clean, and looks better w/o the projectors

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks good. I agree that the stock lights look better than those halo's you had before. I was never a fan of those. Also, good chioce with the eibach pro kit as a future mod. I have the pro kit, and I highly recommend it. It gives the perfect drop IMO.[thumb]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
ST170 headlights would be the shiznit on your car

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am planning on getting them, but I've heard that European-Parts.net isn't reliable. That's sort of holding me back. Everywhere else that has them is very expensive. I want those black versions of the ST170's with the clear turn signals (the ones made by the same company as the stock ones, but aren't OEM). I also want the painted ST170 grille.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks very nice ... and great color to [thumb].

·
Registered
370 Posts
good nickname for your car would be stealth!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts