Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i finally decided to wash the car after my Fall Project.
I recently installed:
Stock Euro Rear
Euro Rear wiper x2(one had broken off)
SVT Side Skirts
SVT Rear Spoiler

Euro Tail light mod:

then i decided to go to another park

in all honesty, i think this is just about my worst photoshoot. i need new locations! lol

soon to come stuff:
paint is on the way for painting mirror caps, door handles, and grille surround.
2000 ported IM with 65 or 67 TB

wish list:
im wanting SVT header conversion with High Flow Cat
im wanting to get new rims 17x7or7.5 and 17x8
im wanting to get ground controls with undecided struts
and im wanting stock 1998 rs front

For now, the car will sit as it is till Spring 2009. except painting stuff.

·
Supercharged
3,276 Posts
Car looks really good but I think next time around I would get silver or a dark gunmetal rims. The black on navy blue doesn't leave that much contrast. I think lighter colored wheels would really make it pop.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ yeah i plan on getting silver w/ lip.

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Dude That Looks Great I Just Bought A St170 Rear For My Car Cant Wait To Get It.we Will See How It Looks On An 07

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^ yeah i plan on getting silver w/ lip.
ima pm u about something, u recently seen my rims right[;)] (i mean around texas round up)? but i love ur car dean, that front is what im gonna work towards. i was thinkin about doin a svt front end but then ill be like everyone else on here.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
you've done an amazing job, definitely my favorite zx5 i can think of right now...

you need to tint your tail lights to hide the busy-ness of them so they'll blend with the car better, and the new rear fogs on your new bumper definitely need to be tinted down as well. Along with the wheels you are planning i think it will be perfect [thumb]

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!!!

you've done an amazing job, definitely my favorite zx5 i can think of right now...

you need to tint your tail lights to hide the busy-ness of them so they'll blend with the car better, and the new rear fogs on your new bumper definitely need to be tinted down as well. Along with the wheels you are planning i think it will be perfect [thumb]
i was actually thinking about putting a very light tint on them. but i wanna see my car with stock euro tail before i do that. i have some stock euro tails in my garage for a long time that need to be put to use.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
i love you car!

·
Registered
244 Posts
hey dean what drop are u running and rim size??? the car is looking sweet. i can't wait to start my euro looking sedan.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts