Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06 zx3 ses... stock except tint and stereo.. so far anyways..just got it in may..

these are the only mods besides tint...amps are mounted to the rear seats until i can deaden this thing...road noise @ 75mph is terrible in this car..

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
NICE HU choice......those things aren't cheap.....

and it looks like another "hack the stock sub box" sub install [;)].....mine is too.....

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks.. it is the factory box, but i didn't have to mod it really at all.. just inverted the driver and sealed it up with non-hardening modeling clay..im really happy with the output and sq on this beefy little sound splinter 8".

deck is a premier 780mp. Wasnt to expensive really.. $339 or something...a lot cheaper than the eclipse i was looking at...decided to get a pioneer, changer sirius and the steering wheel control thing for a little cheaper than just the cost of the eclipse ;)

I like the kicks a lot, but the color is off just a little bit.. i need to color match them.. but im not sure where to get the paint.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
what % is that tint? looks good

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its as dark as i can get away with here.. 25% up front and 20% on rear.. or maybe its 30% and 25%... i dont really remember.. i had the dealership do it and this was as dark as they were willing to do.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice! Your lucky, Here in CA we can't tint the front windows. But the back can be as dark as you like.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
thanks.. i should have a better cam by next week when i wash it again.. i will try to snap some better pics..

it just started raining and i snapped a pic of the water beading up..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts