Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished the ProCharger install this weekend -- MUCH appreciation to "richiejerzee4life" for basically doing the install and Mike "b16sir1991" for giving me a great deal on the used unit!! The boost is good... getting better as the tune is learning. Enjoy the couple fresh pics and I look forward to seeing a lot of you at FOTB!!

vvvvv Just washed

vvvvv 18" Konig Freefall that I "rattlecanned" gold-bronze

vvvvv Boosted engine bay

vvvvv ProCharger blower

vvvvv a refreshing cool-off for me [:D]

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Nice ride, that hose should drive vodka to celebrate!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Boost is fun. VERY FUN[}:)]

Don't get into too much trouble with that thing. Hehe.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Congrats on the new upgrades.

Boost is highly addictive...be safe.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
I demand a ride at FOTB and if you let me behind the driver's seat, even better. [:D]

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
very nice...do you like the outcome of the rims?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Awesome bro! Can't wait to see the car and meet you in person @ FOTB [thumb] 5 days and counting!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the cool comments... ^^^ brake rotors are honestly for me more aesthetic than anything. Performance doesn't suck but I can't really tell an improved difference.

·
Registered
745 Posts
hey utahsvt what kind of front bumper is that???? the rest of the car is the stock svt kit right?....my front bumper cracked and im looking to get a new one and thought bout aftermarket...that one looks pretty nice on the svt :)

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
PROcharger.......*droooool*......I WILL get one on my car one of these days......nice job....good stealth look with the black intake piping [thumb]

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
blacknfastsvt said:
hey utahsvt what kind of front bumper is that???? the rest of the car is the stock svt kit right?....
Buddyclub2 is front bumper -- side skirts are Xenon -- rear bumper is stock

·
Registered
745 Posts
thanx man...i love the look of the car ;) good stuff! where can i get that buddyclub2 bumper? how much? what bout the side skirts? thanx...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts