Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the car is an 07... Its an SES... I know I know I have ST badges on it but I liked how they looked. Anyway... Mods to the exterior:

1. EVO VIS Carbon Fiber Hood, dechromed and painted grille... black side markers... aftermarket wheels from tirerack... and the biggest... REAR END CONVERSION with aftermarket tails on the 07!

Enjoy the attached pictures.

Rear end conversion still needs an older style rear bumper but I got one coming!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Looks good man. Paint your mirror caps and GET SOME TINT!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Looks good, would definitely Drop it too

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
geeze all these people saying the drop the car lol. I would however every week or so I have to drive my wife's cousin around... and the car looks dropped then... my poor suspension lol. As for the mirror caps thats gonna get done once my new rear bumper gets in and the tint will probably happen this winter... but I am hesitant to do it cause NY Cops like to give tickets for tinting :(

Oh... thats why the mccain sticker is on there... know a new bumper is getting but on anyway lol

·
Registered
391 Posts
love the hood, ive been thinking about getting a new hood myself

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
wow that definitly tripped me out with the whole rear end conversion lol, why did you do it? and great job also on the car, you know what needs to be done next....lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
geeze I am getting a tint people! lol. Dropping it I probably won't do mostly because of uhhh rather large people who ride in the car now lol. I did the rear end conversion because I wanted after market tail lights of course :) Still waiting on my bumper though might be awhile and then after the winter before it gets put on... unless someone decides to rear end me lol

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Sweet hood... Paint the Headlights, Tint the Tails, Drop it, And KEEP THE BUMPER STICKER [thumb] Nice Start.. Love it!

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Drop anyway i drove around tons of people ALL the time with no ill effects. Also just say no to fat chicks

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
I have a the eibach pro. And with me and two other guys who are the same size (180 lbs) i scrape on bigger speed bumps. With just me and my friend i scrape on larger speed bumps lol.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
a drop wont be to bad even with bigger ppl in the car, u may rub the tires on a big bump, but its not gonna get the car scraping on the road, so dun worry bout that

but i love the hood, very nice job on rear end conversion

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
But I rub just... going down the road with my wife's cousin in the back seat its bad... Headlights will be replaced with projectors after the winter and damn it I said tinting will get done and rear bumper will get replaced although I have one vote to keep the bumper sticker for Mccain :) YAY!

·
Registered
752 Posts
at least spring it not necessarly drop but spring it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts