Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 2012 se 5-speed tuxedo black with what appears to be brown leather. Seller says it's stock. US car. I know that in 2012 you could get a tan/stone leather interior with the SEL, so I thought maybe that's what it was, but the SEL trim didn't come with a 5-speed. There is a chance that the owner isn't the original and they think it's stock, or they're lying to me. The car seems to be slightly modified cosmetically. It has aftermarket headlights, taillights, shift knob, wheels, fog light trim. I usually would buy a clean stock car but this has low miles at a decent price. Also I noticed the door cards are brown up front but black in the back.

ecf4cd63a1ba4a4db04610be7990dc8a.jpg ebdb295ca4c147109fb0a1ff73bea5a1.jpg

·
Registered
229 Posts
Not stock. It started out life with cloth overtop those cushions. The pattern isn't right. Black was the only option. No arm rest in the rear center that can fold down. Also leather seats were all power.

You should hop on that. The leather quality in that aftermarket stuff is probably way better than what ford offered.

I really wanted leather when I ordered my 2012, but all they had was plastic (even though they call it leather). I went with cloth.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Look at the 2012 brochure. Looks like black leather is the only option for a 2012 SE (Interior Style Package). The mismatched center console is another clue. Probably not factory, but it shouldn't matter if it held up.

·
Registered
838 Posts
A black car with brown interior looks terrible. I’ve seen a trend on the 2018s where many of the Shadow blacks have white seats which also looks awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts