Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glanced down and saw this...didnt realize how old she's gettin. Still kickin strong though, 24K happy boosted miles. I notice more and more though its showing its age and use, my headlights are getting faded, the front end is rather beat from rock chips ugh. That and me not being to smart opened my hatch the other day and failed to see a pole was right in the way and out a nice scratch in my hatch[?|] Oh well, i bought it to drive it not look at it sit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Personally I would have taken the picture doing 125 instead of 50 and see if anyone noticed.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kinda hard to do 125 through residentail areas though. I had a pic from like 45K miles that was at 130 though.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
[:(] Sad day indeed. As soon as I graduate I'm getting a daily driver and garaging the focus for joy rides only [:D]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
mine just turned 19k [:(] sad day here too....

Housoft said:
Personally I would have taken the picture doing 125 instead of 50 and see if anyone noticed.
i have that pic with mine @ 19... well 19,016 lol just missed it [paranoid]

·
Registered
607 Posts
I am almost at 80,000 Kms... not bad.. I enjoy driving my car everyday and in the least bit worried about it..

I plan on doing a full over-haul by the time I hit 200,000

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I'm at around 55 and will be way more when I go drive my friend to pick up his new s2k in michigan about 3-4 hrs away and god only knows how many miles...that'll be interesting. All I can say is he's buyin a yellow 02 s2k with 22k miles on it SUPERCHARGED, gears, aftercooler, all the mods you could ever want making it around a mid 12 sec car on street tires...I know he'll be goin fast and I won't be able to keep up but I can get some sweet pics goin really fast lol...we better go at night or really early morning haha...

and yah you don't buy a car to let it sit...I drive em...when I get my Lotus Elise or Exige that won't be drivin too often, but when it does get drivin it'll be hard miles :D and the svt could be rehauled for fairly inexpensive if it hits over 150 and clonks out...I'ma see how long she lasts :D right now her age is showing also. Every once and a while the speedo doesn't wanna work and goes from whatever speed I'm at to 0 but I still have a tach thankfully :D

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im debating taking off the supercharger once my milage gets up there even higher, just to save wear and tear on the engine, its fun but it was also fun N/A. I donno, just a thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts