Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been in stationed in good ole Germany for the past 3 years. Of course Ford europe wouldn't recognise my warranty. So now when I get back to the states (el paso) my warranty has since expired. I also have passed up the 10 days that Ford gives you to purchase an extended warranty bla bla bla. Whatever..

My focus being the problematic little SVT it is, has all the quirks that are supposed to be fixed under warranty (according to the TSB listings). Well living on good ole army E-5 pay, paying out of pocket isn't gonna happen boss.

So does anyone know how I can purchase an extended warranty for my focus?

Not that it really matters cause some 19yr old chick driving a jeep cherokee slammed slammed into the back of my focus at 60mph while I was stopped. Appaerently she thought it was more important to talk on her effin cell phone than pay attention to the backed up exit I was sitting in. Do you ever just want to choke somebody[boxface] [nutkick] ??? The SVT isn't too messed up. Getting it repaired tomorrow. LOL totaled the jeep though LOL. I know off subject!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
To me wrranty companies seem to not cover too much. We had a customer have his PT criuser come in and the timing belt broke he thought his warranty would cover it and it didn't because it's considered a maintance item.I honestly don't think they are worth all the money since if something does go wrong they only cover up to a certain amount and you get left to cover the rest of the bill. AUL is the best one I've dealed with and they covered everything this once go had to get done but he paid alot for it too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts