Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to tell the world I order my SCT tune from Wayne 5 minutes ago. Likewise, I also purchased the rear motor mount. My hands are kind of clammy with school kid excitment.
03SVTF3dEuro
B00msh0cka

·
Registered
201 Posts
I will probably do the tune thing after my warranty's gone too. Right now I've got an extended warranty that will run another 3 years. I may cancel my extended warrenty and get the money back. That way I could do it quicker and have money too.

Really on the fence about canceling the extended warranty...if I do the whole car will go south if I don't I'll never have a minutes trouble. It's like Ford controls my car's reliability and tracks the mileage via satellite. As soon as it expires they send a team of gremlins to trash my car.

Congrats on the mods! Wish I had the nads to squash my insecurity and do the tune too. The standard warranty has about a year left...maybe after that.

Any idea how I keep Ford's gremlins away from my car?

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
^^ Buy a gremlin trap...they sell them at walmart I believe. They look like a mouse trap only a hella lot bigger and you put a model car in there and snap kills em instantly...they know when their own kind is dead and they'll stay away although hunt YOU down more than likely lol jj

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
and congrats on the tune...mine should be here soon hopefully I ordered one also :D

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I usually don't say anything, but if you ordered it form Wayne, expect to wait at least a month for it. I waited 6 weeks for mine, even when he said it would ship within 3 days. Reading in his forum here, I'm not the only one.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
yeah, this is just great. Wayne is getting severly backed up on orders and Tom is retiring. i better buy my Tune asap!

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
^^^Agreed. One of my worries before I bought predator. Tom told me he was getting out of turbos, but still tuning. Got it in 5 days and at the current price, couldn't pass it up.

Gioxoye, don't cancel you warranty. That would be stupid. Get a tune, your can put your factory tune back on for factory work. With the amount of problems I've had in the last six months, only wish I had a warranty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts