Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody -

I am closing in on a 2012 Focus SE with a MT. I test drove one yesterda (automatic) and I loved the ride (I am coming off of a 02 si, which I really liked). I was surprised at how good the handling was!

Question for those in New Jersey. Has anybody had good/bad experiences with Warnock Ford in Morristown? I searched the forums but did not see anything helpful. I would appreciate some feedback on that.

Igor

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
my brothers used to work there but i never had a problem. i heard they are actually selling the dealerships and thats why they left. from a work standpoint they didnt like it. i'm in denville. congrats on the new focus tho

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply! I wound up not buying from them. Funny story. I went on a test drive with one of their sales guys, and while driving the sales person tells me that the car has 190hp motor.... I didn't say anything. When we got back to his office there was a poster on his wall that clearly spelled out: "2012 For Focus 160hp".... I never went back there. I ordered a SE, 203A, Sports pkg, moonroof, winter, manual 5 spd from Wayne Ford. I can't say that I loved them either, but they were at least factual.... Now the excruciating, dreaded 6-8 week wait.

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
cant say i blame you. never had to deal with wayne. let me know when you get it maybe we could meet up seeing how i work in morristown lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts