Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv been a faithful member since before i bought my svt done a lot of b,s,t and had lots of success til the last time i had two intakes for sale i sold to AliasJerk he pm'ed me asking if id take $50 dollars and i said ya for the svt air box, so i spent my money shipping it out even after he made me pay his paypal fees. after he received it he started trash talking me on the forum and started a dispute with pay pal i returned his money and he sent the intake back missing the filter and the air dam i made for the intake. the sad thing is i sold it stating the filter was almost new and it coming with the air dam and i think this was all done deliberately. i just don't want any other member to get burned. already informed ff about this

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Iv been a faithful member since before i bought my svt done a lot of b,s,t and had lots of success til the last time i had two intakes for sale i sold to AliasJerk he pm'ed me asking if id take $50 dollars and i said ya for the svt air box, so i spent my money shipping it out even after he made me pay his paypal fees. after he received it he started trash talking me on the forum and started a dispute with pay pal i returned his money and he sent the intake back missing the filter and the air dam i made for the intake. the sad thing is i sold it stating the filter was almost new and it coming with the air dam and i think this was all done deliberately. i just don't want any other member to get burned. already informed ff about this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts