Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a warning to all member's on here and FJ we have an scammer.
He's old user name was jjzx2sr on here and hasn't used it in some time but, he is still on here under a few different profile
He profile on FJ was GreenZX4 but, hasn't used in a nearly a year.

he works as Automotive Diesel Mechanic at Ford in the PA area, he is a really good talker and knows he's stuff.
he talk's like an redneck like, my daddy use to say don't bring a stick to a gun fight you know what I mean.

He'll PM on here saying he can help build auto and engine and does this for an living.
This happen an year ago and still bullshitting to me he's going to send the parts to me.

Here has scammed a lot of people over the year and please read this link
http://teamzx2.com/threads/21874-*Warning*-for-those-who-were-dealing-with-jjzx2s-r-or-scarlett-AKA-Jayco-Automotive

He call himself JJ in he's email but, he's real name is Allen Copper.
Email is [email protected]
1 (814)784-5580
1 (814)585-1779
It's the guy on the right.

·
Registered
267 Posts
thanks for posting it I have totally forgot to post info that I have on this scammer
long time ago I was fooled by this dude who promised me to sell svt rear brake kit
after when I paid to him 400 he managed to give me option for better rotors and I paid more to him and then the stuff what I got was only worth 100$ and it happened that it is 45 day over and I couldn't claim paypal thing
I did some research and yes be careful he changes nicknames and continues his bs scam stuff

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
People like this will get whats coming to them, it sux that this dude jacked y'all but hes gonna end up with a stick up you know where......eventually......maybe a bat or a log is better.

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Gonna take me some digging but ...

I just banned that name. He hasn't logged on the site for months and prior to that it looks like he was trying to sell stuff. No indication that he did or anyone got burned. If they did, speak up.

I can't run ip's to see if he has more SN's or not. Though I seem to recall one maybe ...

·
Registered
267 Posts
that guy has probably 5-6 accounts on here and FJ
It is easy to get him when he is saying that he can get you just any part that is not existing anymore and out of production he even runs his own web site where he talks to himself and pretend that there are people asking him questions
and tries to show off that he is so damn smart ..

one more thing this guy and his friend scralett (2 drunk rednecks ) has been crammers since 2004 and were kicked from many web forums
they don't deal with members who has more then 10 posts - they look for rookies and promise them the whole world for cheap
it is my recommendation to watch whom you pay on paypal
his name and address and paypal: Allen Copper
paypal is [email protected]

his facebook
https://www.facebook.com/allen.cooper.5832?fref=ts
I don't have account there but I would go and put thumbs down everywhere

·
Registered
173 Posts
This is a warning to all member's on here and FJ we have an scammer.
He's old user name was jjzx2sr on here and hasn't used it in some time but, he is still on here under a few different profile
He profile on FJ was GreenZX4 but, hasn't used in a nearly a year.

It's the guy on the right.
Ya mean the purdy one!!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
FF Affiliate
30,630 Posts
That block cannot be used for anything but racing , It has a lot of the bolt bosses ground off , requires a deck plate to run for more stroke or longer rod , Not really anything some one would want , Kinda worthless , he has had it on ebay for about 6 months now or more
Tom

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unless you've got all the RIGHT PARTS this block is useless.
The crankshaft is the key to the whole thing because it's a 1 of a kind.
I'm buying the last of the parts today in order to make this work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts