Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got some stuff going on the other car over the past few days and while doing the garage day this morning I actually threw some shtuff on.

The current to-do list:

(Red=completed)
-Replace coil cover
-Replace timing cover
-Replace battery cover
-Re-powdercoat the valve cover
-The mother of all cleaning jobs
-Remove some stickers?
-Fix window tint
-Figure out what that speak/rattle is underneath...

Sounds good for now.

Found a coil cover on eBay for super cheap with ALL the tabs. After bidding on it I realized that the stupid shipping made it more than brand new at Ford. facepalm. Oh well, its in and looks good. Old coil cover is For Sale here: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3539065#post3539065

Look at all those tabs! COUNT EM!

Versus the old one. Where are the tabs?!?

Lookin good all installed and junk!

And for giggles, the world's fastest palm tree [thumb] most convenient air filter holder-while-drying ever!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Somehow forgot to post a picture of the actual car...lol first post updated [thumb]

may be a stupid question, but do the coil covers work on a zetech? i doubt it
No because it hooks to the SVT valve cover on one side and a clip on the SVT thermostat housing on the other.

yellow VC ftw!
Yes but oddly enough it bubbled up on me about a month ago. Sad really. So now I need to get it redone. Looks so badass under the hood being as it matches the car perfectly.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
[thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb]

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
long time no talk buddy! Why the hell you gonna re powdercoat my valve cover?!? And where are pics of my third brake light?!? ;)

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
I think you should add a real SVT front lip to your list. Other than that, it looks great!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb]
I feel the same way about yours too Chuckee

Cool car man. I personally always liked the yellow.
Thank you sir [thumb]

long time no talk buddy! Why the hell you gonna re powdercoat my valve cover?!? And where are pics of my third brake light?!? ;)
It bubbled up hardcore and then I popped it [;)] I'll get you a close up...and I never bought your 3rd brake light, you sold it before I could scoop it!

I think you should add a real SVT front lip to your list. Other than that, it looks great!
Its in the garage, I'll fit it and see if I like it..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Coil cover really completes the package. Covering up all the exposed wiring and hoses give a much cleaner look to the engine bay. Too bad they don't make a coil cover for the non-SVT. If they did, someone would strike it rich. Fast. - Og

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
huh don't member who bought that then? lol. and seriously? How the hell did it do that?

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
huh don't member who bought that then? lol. and seriously? How the hell did it do that?
Not sure, was perfect forever then one day it had a huge bubble...Weird though, the way and where it did it was totally unnoticeable until I leaned on it and it crackled...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts