Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to start building up a turbo motor but i just cant figure out what pistons and rods to run. I want to run the ones from FS, Crower, or JE pistons and eagle rods. i just want to kno which is the best to run with the better handling of power.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
SlimShady said:
I want to start building up a turbo motor but i just cant figure out what pistons and rods to run. I want to run the ones from FS, Crower, or JE pistons and eagle rods. i just want to kno which is the best to run with the better handling of power.
...if you want to run the ones from FS, talk to FS.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can i get some more info. I just want to kno which one is better for handling hi-power.

·
Registered
108 Posts
My motor is about done. I bought Cosworth Pistons and Rods from FocusSport. Never seen a more beefier rod. The shop that sponsors me says those Cosworth Rods I got make the aftermarket ones they use in their mustangs look like poop cause they are so beefy. But also the Cosworth stuff is a lil more on the spendy side.

·
FF Affiliate
31,746 Posts
I would go with and build all my engines with the Crower billet rods I feel there the best rod on the market bar none ,

If your goal is 350 or less do the eagle rods , any of the Forged Pistons out there are good so dont worry about pistons

The cosworth would be last on my list because of weight and price

Tom

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tom how much torque can the crower rods do cause the cosworth ones only go to 400.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.