Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to puchase a white ZX5 and install all components needed to make it look like an SVT model. What is needed to pull this off.

I know the front and rear bumper covers are different, as well as the wheels, but surely there is more! Please educate me on how to do this.

Thanks!

·
Registered
549 Posts
the front grill,headlights,shocks and springs,mirrors,color matched moulding,side skirts. [thumb]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!

I gotta get a smaller car for good gas mileage to and from work. My buddy has an SVT ZX5 but I don't want to buy something that takes Premuim only for fuel.

I love the color white too, so I figure I could get one and slowly make it look like an SVT at least from the outside. Anyone know of some links to some pics where people have done that?

Thanks for all the help.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
I always wanted to see a white SVTF, white exterior with the beige interior leather

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
no one has a white svt, theres one liquid gray one on here, but ive never seen a white one. If i had the money id have the first grabber green one also.

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
lol....

All you need is the badge, y0

pic up an svt badge on ebay, slap it on the ass and poof--an SVT focus for a fraction of the cost! It's the only thing that's different, anyways...

·
Registered
738 Posts
I saw a White SVTF. It was a 200 ZX3 with every 2004 SVT W/ Euro Package part and piece inside and out. It looked sick. It was going for $8,000. My GF was looking at it then decided she wanted a REAL SVT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts