Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i want to lower the svtf....but all the springs i see are saying "lowers 2 inch" but thats on a stock zx3....so idk wat to do and wat to get....i want something stiffer and that has less body roll and lowers the car to fill the fenders....if anyone has pics of ther svtf lowered please post the pics it would be help alot

thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
A lowered SVT is going to look pretty much like a lowered ZX3, since if you put the same springs on both cars they are gonna ridce at the same height....

That being said, what are your intentions for the car? Are you going mainly for looks/comfort, or do you want a competitive track-type setup? There are quite a few options out there, so it helps to know these things before making a recommendation.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Whatever aftermarket springs you use, whatever they say is the drop, just -.5" from what they say it will be and thats the height your car will sit.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
SVTF's look awesome when lowered. Stock ZX3's look good as well but the front and rear fascia of the SVT look even better when lowered. But like the others said, the drop is just about .5" less than what it says for the ZX3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts