Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been looking at wheel options for my svt and with the help of lyonsroar he has Photoshoped some gold wheels on my car! i would like to see what you guys think about the gold or should i stay with a black wheel? i think they look pretty nice with my theme! if you have any other gold wheel options plz post would like to see what you guys can come up with! thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Bronze/gold on red always looks good. I think you started too much threads about your wheel options. You seem like you don't know what you want, so just stick with what you have lol :p

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bronze/gold on red always looks good. I think you started too much threads about your wheel options. You seem like you don't know what you want, so just stick with what you have lol :p
thanks for your option!! i think the gold looks great as well! and i fig i would start a new thread because i have come to this point of my decisions where iam now thinkin about a gold rim...so i doubt i would get my new answers from my old thread i started about my "asking for photoshopping work" threads in the photo and image sections!! so with it now in the showroom it may get more looks and answers! so in a way iam just trying to use the site how its intended lol! also iam still new and dont know the ins and outs of the forum so sorry if i have overused, or iam not doing it right!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Maybe this will help. Mine are a bright bronze, and I love the combo!
I like the 5 spoke wheels you have better but i like his hood and fenders. Black and red IMO look really good together.

Black wheels are kinda boring. I say go gold.
Yeah the gold and silver with the red looks very high end, classy. Black wheels is really getting old.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe this will help. Mine are a bright bronze, and I love the combo!

thanks for the help! i like your style wheel what are they?

Black wheels are kinda boring. I say go gold.
ya thats what i was thinking the black looks good but it seems like everyone is doing the stock black wheel now a days and like andrev001 said gold/bronze looks really good on a red car! i was just worried about all the black on my car clashing with the gold!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
thanks for the help! i like your style wheel what are they?

ya thats what i was thinking the black looks good but it seems like everyone is doing the stock black wheel now a days and like andrev001 said gold/bronze looks really good on a red car! i was just worried about all the black on my car clashing with the gold!
What are those fenders?

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
oh sorry I'm getting used to a laptop lol.... thought they were the same ones as your first post. They look good but I like the wheels and color combo of your first post it looks great

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh sorry I'm getting used to a laptop lol.... thought they were the same ones as your first post. They look good but I like the wheels and color combo of your first post it looks great
thanks! thats what ive been thinking and leaning toward!

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
I think the gold would look good, but i dislike the polished lip. Maybe a black or red lip instead.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts