Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanlin from china.
thank you,babyface.and thank you to everybody here.
as far as i know,the chinese focus first appeared in september,2005.i got a lot of material at the very beginning.
it is said that the chinese focus was built based on the focus of europe which is called NEW FORD FOCUS.the engine is a little different:1.8L Duratec. and there is no auto-air conditioner,DVD and GPS.but the rest are the totally same.
yes,i also think this focus is a bit more aggressive.i like the feeling of driving this car.very strong and power,and it is easy to control.
more over,the material saied that,the new focus,volve s40,and mazda 3,all have the same development platform.i am sure about what is development platform.but it is true that these three car look similar,and they are all produced from the same pipeline in china.
there is a s40 near my home.i have carefully compared these two.yes,they are brothers.
focus is really a great car through i have no idea about the difference between the chinese F and the American F.
about the pictures of chinese Duratec,no problem,i will take it as soon as possible.our company is busy in passing the certification of CMMI,and i the leader of a TWG.so i have to find spare time.
hehe,thank you very much again.
in china,we call the person who own a focus,focus friend.what about you.
oh,yes,i forgot to answer whynotthingwhyto,i live in mainland,shandong province.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
110 is mine.the one behind is a neighbour's focus.they have the same colour.but mine has auto transmission.
very cool.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Those headlights are very S2000-ish. Charlie likes.

BTW: Is it just me, or does wanlin from china keep making his post subjects "wanlin from china"?

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
cool d00d, congrats on the purchase. nice color too.

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
I almost thought I saw a beamer in the background, but it it was infact a focus...

nice car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts