Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my friend and I had just finished bowling and we were heading back to geneva and theres these guys in a white grand am gt in front of us. I'm going faster so I move into the right lane to pass and he speeds up so that we are side by side. He gives me a look and then just guns it so I drop to 3rd and floor it. I just completely took this guy it was no contest I had about 3 or 4 car lengths on him and then he backed off. So on down the road like 5 minutes later I get stopped by a train and he catches up and gets next to me. When the train passed and the arms moved up we went for it and I beat him even worse!!!! I thought he was gonna take me for sure but my ZX3 suprised the hell outta me, damn I love this car!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Edit: [:D]

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
easy there jonahdude, there is alot of talk about street racing here. Might not be good for you

·
Registered
35 Posts
I guess I shouldn't have jumped on you so quick. You never said what time it was, if there were other people around, or what kind of road you were on. Sorry 'bout that. <(^_^)>

It would be awesome to see a ZX3 beat a Grand Am GT, congrats on your win. [thumb]

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Great job. Those are quick cars.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Grand Am Gts i beat them stock they aren't much. gran prix gts have a little more bang

·
Registered
877 Posts
My sister just got a Grand am GT (or maybe its a Gt2..) But they are quick, Pretty sure my focus wouldnt keep up with it, and this is an auto.

-Shawn

·
Registered
567 Posts
i had a 99 grand am gt1 before my focus and that think was pretty quick. I wondered which was faster.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jonahdude said:
I guess I shouldn't have jumped on you so quick. You never said what time it was, if there were other people around, or what kind of road you were on. Sorry 'bout that. <(^_^)>

It would be awesome to see a ZX3 beat a Grand Am GT, congrats on your win. [thumb]
Thanks and this was at like 11:30 and there is a lot of farmland between where I was and my hometown so there was absolutely no one else anywhere near.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
well dude, im guessing jonahdude jumped on you for street racing but, if its the right conditions then at least your judgement cant kill anyone else but yourself, but just be careful dude, we dont wanna lose any foci drivers.

nice kills though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You need to be out there whoopin' Hondas, not other American cars.... [:D]

·
Registered
522 Posts
What about a 2.3 with exhaust and intake vs a Gran Prix GT? My boy has one with an intake and nice sounding borla exhaust. He talks so much shheeeeeeeeeeet its crazy. Haven't raced him with the 2.3 yet tho...little scared to. His cars quik.

·
Registered
382 Posts
lol hell yea mess upp them hondas i know i do cause thats all these kids got around here...i love seenin one that has a body kit on it that isnt painted..."i see it alot and its not like he just got the body kit its been like more then 6 months"

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
body kits are such a waste of money. I'd rather take that 1k-2k and throw it in my engine

1 - 16 of 16 Posts