Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer says it will be about two more weeks before I can get my hands on my 2012 Race Red SE Sedan (manual of course). Been reading lots of threads and there are some great ideas for making my car special. Pity I could not get all the extras I wanted because I chose a stick shift but I am sure I will be happy.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I seen a race red SE driving in the opposite direction from me and it looked mighty good as it passed me.

·
Registered
154 Posts
[welcome] Congrats on your decision! Can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
968 Posts
The dealer says it will be about two more weeks before I can get my hands on my 2012 Race Red SE Sedan (manual of course). Been reading lots of threads and there are some great ideas for making my car special. Pity I could not get all the extras I wanted because I chose a stick shift but I am sure I will be happy.
We had to have a manual as well. The only thing that we wanted, but couldn't add as an option, was dual zone climate control.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
313 Posts
hey i got a race red se 5speed as well! mine will be here on monday![thumb]

·
Registered
313 Posts

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
277 Posts
Been checking for your window sticker?

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=YOURVIN

Where YOURVIN is...well, your VIN. Dealer should've given you one.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Manual's the way to go. Congrats!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yea it's always fun (or anxiety producing) to wait for the new ride; red is a great color too. I really dithered over the tranny choice; I like manuals, but went with the auto to get the extra gear. Kinda ticks me off we (US) cant get the Euro 6spd manual. My situation is the opposite of yours..........my car is at the dealers...............waiting for me to show up. [cool] 11 more days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts