·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
scorpio1118_2000 said:
thats pretty cool for a wagon keepup the good work and get some wheels
Thanks, yup wheels are next, i just lowered it about a week ago. Also gettin a cat back exhaust. Thanks for the good coment.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. Can't beat the price, especially with it painted.

I love the tint and headlights. I have to get those done soon.

·
Registered
295 Posts
A nice wing for the wagon for sure [thumb]

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
That spoiler looks great. Have you thought removing the roof rack. Maybe make the spoiler more noticeable. Tint is tight.

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
thanks guys!! I have thought of getting rid of the rack, but i kind of like how it looks. And i use it now and then when i go camping, i just removed the cross bars when i don't use them. Hey BagginWaon, what did you do about the rack?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine's all there. I asked awhile ago what everone thought about the factory roofrack, more people liked it on, then off. I haven't seen a rackless wagon in person, but from the pictures i've seen, i like the rack a little better.

I wonder if the 05 roof rack would fit. I love the curve on the back of the rack on the 05s.

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
yeah, me too. I like how it looks. The roof racks from the newer models do fit the 00-04 models. I know girl here in town who did the change (same reason as you, she liked the shape of the reaer of the racks). I'm not sure but i think some of the older wagons had these newer racks also.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I saw an 00-04 Wagon with the curvier rack today. It was a ZTW. That might have something to do with it. It'll be a little bit before i get it, but i will eventually.

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
I think that rear wing looks good on there...does a lot for that rear, esp for it being such a subtle piece. Do it!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I put the wing on my wagon too. love the way it looks. The curvyer roof rack is on the 00-02 my 03 has the flatter, better looking (IMO) rack.

Hey Superflea, where did you get the clear taillights??
I need a set to complete the package on my wagon, I already have the clear sides and clear grills. It looks great on the white car.

Tim

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Thanks BW. Yeah, at www.European-Parts.net for aroun $ 270.00 or so. BUT----> you will need to modify (i made my own) wiring harness. They are the same in shape and all except.... ours have only 2 bulbs in each tail light (one for the reverse and the other for the turn/stop/park lights). The Europeans come with three bulbs in each tail light and and they are different. PM me if you wanna know more... it wasn't too hard to wire them up. I would though recommend to change the bulbs, in fact, you'll need to. the ones that come with them, look kind of orange instead of red, I got some LED ones.

By the way, i think you dudes need to post some pics of your wagons in the gallery. Do you guys have a web page for them? like cardomain.com???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts