Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone from Illinois?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm what part of Illinois ? i'm in the top North East cornor of illinois right next to the lake and like 2 miles from Kenosha Wisconsin.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do u know what town she lives in?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i live an ruffly an hour away

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
o do u mean Thunderhawk? ya i hear that alot. I don't golf me = 16 golf to me is just i dunno i play Tennis loo

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was talking about Shepard's Crook. Very nice course. I used to play tennis when I was kid. Then I found out about Rock and Roll.... all downhill after that.....[:D]

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
please dude u don't think punk rock kids play tennis lol. U should see me and my friends.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oops [eek]

·
Registered
877 Posts
Ehh.. Digging up an old thread but I searched for illinois.. Im in Kankakee, IL about an hour south of chicago.

-Shawn

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'm an hour north lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
i live in southern illinois which to most northern illinoisans is a completely different state im a punk rocker but i dont dont know any punk rockers that play tennis

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I live in geneva, It's about 45 minutes west of chicago. Crystal lake is only like 15 minutes from me but ive never heard of Lake in the Hills before. I'm down with tennis and golf, play both all the time.

Gamenut, Do you live anywhere near Mt. Pulaski? Its more central Illinois than southern but jw.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm on the near north side of Chicago. Heya all those Great Lakers.

New to the forums 'cause I just got a Focus for Christmas.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Wisconsin Up In This Piece!

Woo Woo!

So Solaris..., only a couple minutes South of Kenosha, eh? If you drive 45 minutes North.. you'll find me on the East Side of Milwaukee... Mmmm... Pizza Shuttle.

If ya ever want to see the now-infamous 'S Type Focus' just let me know.

We'll meet at Congo River and shoot 18 holes for Slips.

*laughing like mad*

*hoping you knew I was kidding*

Crazy Matt

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nearwest Chicago Burbs here...Berkeley...I'm right off 290 at the "bottleneck" at Manheim. I get the nice lovely 24/7 traffic jam for about 15 minutes before I hit clear sailing to the city.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts