Votes: 5 5.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the nominees. Please click on the link above each image for more images and/or information about each members' ride:

MATSUO

GO.ARMY.1969

BNZRED1

IDAHOMIE

JUSTHEREFTM

As always if any of the nominees wish for me to change anything please PM me.

Voting ends September 12th!

·
Banned
589 Posts
This month's voting is lacking turtle.

Voted.
x3!!!!

My vote this month goes to BNZRED1, his car appears to have the most work done to it by far; exterior, wheels, brakes, interior, suspension, and engine mods, not just slammed with a nice picture. Also, it looks good. [thumb]

·
Registered
744 Posts
i voted for matsuo cleanest ride without much going on imo.. wow the 09" mirrors look horrendous.. dont get me wrong the first gen mirrors are hideous as well.. glad the 3rd gen mirrors are better

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
WOW all second Gen's, tough choice.

Voted, good luck my fellow 2nd gen's

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Voted, Good luck everyone

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
If it weren't for those headlights MATSUO would've had my vote.

·
Registered
838 Posts
x3!!!!

My vote this month goes to BNZRED1, his car appears to have the most work done to it by far; exterior, wheels, brakes, interior, suspension, and engine mods, not just slammed with a nice picture. Also, it looks good. [thumb]
I may not have as much done as him but I'm more than just 'slammed with a nice picture'..... [thumbd]

FSwerks CAI, Header, Race exhaust.
Team Dynamic Monza R 17's
H&R Coil Overs
Projectors
LED tails
2 Solo Baric L5 12's w/ a 2900 watt pro acoustic amp

and some minor stuff like the engine cover, painted dash panels (just no pics)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I may not have as much done as him but I'm more than just 'slammed with a nice picture'..... [thumbd]

H&R Coil Overs
Projectors
LED tails

You mad bro?

Its very hard to tell what's done to a car in one picture. Even more so in your picture. So instead of getting upset, take it as advice to post a full mod list or even have a showroom thread going when your in the running of ROTM.

·
Registered
838 Posts
You mad bro?

Its very hard to tell what's done to a car in one picture. Even more so in your picture. So instead of getting upset, take it as advice to post a full mod list or even have a showroom thread going when your in the running of ROTM.
Not mad... she posted a link to the galleries and I also have the mods listed in my profile. I was mostly posting that to stop that idea from spreading.

·
Banned
589 Posts

H&R Coil Overs
Projectors
LED tails

Not my fault none of your mods were listed in the link provided. I looked through all of the pictures in your gallery (along with all the other entries) and all I could see were coilovers, wheels, some chintzy lights, stickers, and anime dolls. Could not see any of the other mods you listed above. You know they say a picture can speak a thousand words, and it looks like yours has this one in the bag. Congrats.[thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

H&R Coil Overs
Projectors
LED tails

If you want you can start a Showroom thread listing your mods as well as more images & I'll link to that[thumb]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.