Votes: 42 36.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the nominess. Please click on the link above each image for more images/information on each members ride.

ZINGER.637

PHOKUS

VONKRAUSE

FLYING56EAGLE

PSUrivie

If any of the nominess wish to change their links or images please PM me.

Voting ends October 13th!

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Vote is in ... good luck peeps.

Some nice looking 09s

-Ray-

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
this is a tough one!

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
this was tough! Many great cars, good luck to all!

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Very clean cars everyone. Good luck.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
All beautiful '09s...

but PSUrivie has some one a kind mods....what other '09 has full tubular suspension, stainless steel brake lines, full SVT brakes, etc, etc....and the custom mods! I could go on and on. I've watched that car transform into the tightest rides I've ever seen. [thumb]

Edit: Has anyone seen the blacked out, modded cossi intake ready to bolt on that thing???????? SICK!

·
Quarter Tank Racer
2,124 Posts
Because.....Stance car
I think that's how this is going to work out. [scratch]

I'm still voting for Phokus, though Von is a very close second. Something about Ice Blue just doesn't sit well with me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
All beautiful '09s...

but PSUrivie has some one a kind mods....what other '09 has full tubular suspension, stainless steel brake lines, full SVT brakes, etc, etc....and the custom mods! I could go on and on. I've watched that car transform into the tightest rides I've ever seen. [thumb]

Edit: Has anyone seen the blacked out, modded cossi intake ready to bolt on that thing???????? SICK!
I agree 100% with you about the amount of work and mods he put into his car. It was a tough decision for me. But in the end I've watched zingers car go through a transformation as well. His changes are just more subtle which appeals to my taste more.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
I agree 100% with you about the amount of work and mods he put into his car. It was a tough decision for me. But in the end I've watched zingers car go through a transformation as well. His changes are just more subtle which appeals to my taste more.
I can go with that. I'm not putting down anyone's ride. It's great to see the '09 guys doing their thing and keeping the car's cleanly modded. All sick cars![thumb]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.