1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
276 Posts
Man I thought I was quick enough for the first vote !!!!

Go Mike !!!!!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Gee, I could be first to vote, but I still don't know... This should be good...hmmmm. decisions, decisions

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
All 3 are more than worthy to win. But my personal favorite is UTAH....good luck to everyone!! and congrats on getting this far.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
I voted for the one with HIDs.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
my vote has to go to Massive [thumb]

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
MASSIVE! You're my boy! [/End crappy Old School cliche]

This was a tough choice though. All three cars are looking fine.

·
Registered
53 Posts
voted for massive. spent way to much time working on that car to not vote for him now.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Damnit......two sweet cars owned by two cool guys I met at FOTB, and a third that's a Sonic Blue SVT, of course the same color as mine.

Damn, it had to be a tough decision didn't it!

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
Mike, all the way! No question about it, sweetest ride...fastest ride...coolest dude. Rock on, Mike! [thumb] [woot] [:D]

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Thanks guys, but i still stand by what i said in the first vote, I do believe there will be another sedan on the front page. Thanks for you votes though, theyre greatly appreciated. John Michael, "fastest ride"? Im not that buddy. ^^Thanks for the props though. Derek (utahsvt) bought my Procharger.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gotta go with Massive seems a bit more work to make a nice sedan than it does an SVT. I always feel like the SVT has a head start when it comes to the cool factor. IMO

·
Registered
651 Posts
Thanks for everyone that voted for me [thumb] This has got to be a hard one to choose, with Mike's & Derek's rides being so awesome!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
My vote goes to B16, for a clean, understated, comprehensive and tasteful vehicle, and also for his work helping us forum members.

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
b16sir1991 said:
Thanks for you votes though, theyre greatly appreciated. John Michael, "fastest ride"? Im not that buddy. ^^Thanks for the props though. Derek (utahsvt) bought my Procharger.
Ah, see what happens when you're gone for a few months...I'm all out of the loop now. Crap, my vote still goes to you, though! [thumb]

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
have to go with another duratec. Goat was a zetec. This is the year of the duratec

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.