Votes: 31 28.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are the nominees. Please click on the link above each picture for more pictures/modifications.

S P Y D E R

RUDEL
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

HAVEBLUE83

PURO LATINO

FOCUSGUY87

As always the nominees can PM me if they want us to use a different link and/or pictures.

GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Rudel Ftw!!!

I Got Yo Back Brotha!!!

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
All look pretty awsome! I voted Rudel for the win.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
geez a hard call.... I'll do the ini mini miny moe thing.... SPIman, nice second line sig lol.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
RUDEL and focusguy87 ftw

·
Big Blue 2.0
1,634 Posts
Here's one for ya Brinton

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I voted HaveBlue for the subtleness of his glow while still looking good. I could barely decide between his and FOCUSGUY87 though. Both deserve it.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
in my opinion there were only 2 cars that represented the total package. Most had bodywork, audio, suspension and whatnot but only two had MOTOR.

my vote ended up going to HaveBlue because he is considering a carPC for his like mine, but other than that both him and Rudel have utterly perfect and complete cars--even though Rudel constantly wrecks his [hihi]

its ok tho, your wife is hawt [:D]

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
in my opinion there were only 2 cars that represented the total package. Most had bodywork, audio, suspension and whatnot but only two had MOTOR. my vote ended up going to HaveBlue because he is considering a carPC [:D]
I thought this ROTM was about the glow and not the total package? Sorry, but this month is looking like a popularity contest. You have a nice car HAVE, but I think some others have the glow better.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
^^no i believe the glow is just the stipulation to get into the contest and is just one part of the contest, once the requirement is met then the voting is for the entire car. This is just my opinion however but I am voting for the CAR, not the PERSON.

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
well looks like im a little behind. yes, i do only have glow and some audio but id like to expand more in the future. im not really known around here but hopefully i will be. hopefully people vote for glow and not for the person, but thanks and good luck!

id have to say that rudels is very nice :]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
^^yes, his does. he has underglow, wich is what I REALLY consider "glow". I may expand out to an underbody kit. I'm not sure yet but it would compliment the inside look nicely.

we know ya s p y d e r [thumb]

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.