2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A or B???

A:

B:

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
A... but im partial i see all flaws in my photoshop of B lol...

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
its supposed to be color matched... on my monitor the colors are right on but apparently not for others.... the hood pain WOULD BE COLOR MATCHED...

their clarified for EVERYONE

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
^^ He is GOING TO!!!

Can absolutley no one read posts? It's a photoshop even doing it the detailed way its HARD because the picture's light was very odd.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
for those who didnt see his original post down like 3 threads and didnt read my post #7 in this thread i will say AGAIN.......

I just picked up some bondo and primer. I'm sick of waiting for my cf hood so I decided to paint the sides of mine. Has anyone ever done this, any tips. I have never worked with bondo, but I read up on it so...I should be able to handle it. I'm just afraid of what it will look like once I put on the can of spray color match paint and can of spray clear coat. But either way, I’m committed now, $20 spent…lol

So my main question is where should I cut off the red and start the black. I want to use the contour lines so there is only two places to have the paint stop. Let me know what you think.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^lol, I went to watch a show and this is what I come back to....lol. Yes they are both photoshoped so check my other posts. I'm sick of waiting for my cf hood so...I'm going to fix my current hood!!!! Not to mention learning while I do it!!!

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not as good as his......BUT i color matched a bit closer, black wheels, tinted windows and black lower part.

Your on the right track snacks!!!! That's the master plan! Now if I could just get some time off...

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you want, I'm going to get SVT springs as soon as someone decides to sell them. I don't want to get new dampeners.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll add rep points latter, I have to go to dinner with my beautiful wife...man I'm lucky!

·
Registered
453 Posts
you should paint the inside red and the sides black. I just had to be different. Someone photoshop that to see what it would look like. Black would flow from the headlights up the hood.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts