Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Vortech Supercharger for a Ford Contour 2.5L SVT Duratec engine. The kit is the same for the Mercury Cougar. I will reward anyone $5 via paypal for the person that provides me with the cheapest price and link for the polished kit. Thanks

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
ok im sure nobody really cares about five bux. seriously man! if someone finds it im sure they would be glad to tell you.
1. yahoo.com
2. search click in box
3. ford contour svt supercharger
4. see what happens. good luck, good bye. lol

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Vortech is good but I'd go the extra mile and get a turbo (Tom brainwashed me =)

·
Registered
246 Posts
the vortech kit puts down some good #'s but yea, i would personally rather have a turbo.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would rather have a turbo too. Unfortunately it would not fit in my focus. I have a 2.5L ford contour duratec svt motor in my focus. My space is limited so my only option is the supercharger.

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
You still owe me my $5 for finding you some good brakes. I refuse to find you any more stuff until I get my $5 dollars!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guerro, you just don't get it do you???? READ MY POSTS! In my brakes post, it clearly says i will reward anyone that supplies me with info that leads me to buying a big brake kit. It doesn't say that i will pay anyone $5 that gives me a link. If they supply me with a link that i use to buy my brake kit. Then yeah, you would be eligible. BACK TO MY ORIGINAL POST. Anyone know anyone that has a vortech supercharger??????

·
Registered
963 Posts
u have a v in your car? u got pics of that? im puttin one in mine and would love to see what i have to work with after its in

·
Registered
963 Posts
quote:
i would rather have a turbo too. Unfortunately it would not fit in my focus. I have a 2.5L ford contour duratec svt motor in my focus. My space is limited so my only option is the supercharger.

unless im reading this wrong maybe i missed something its late im tired it happens

·
Registered
525 Posts
proto23 said:
I am looking for a Vortech Supercharger for a Ford Contour 2.5L SVT Duratec engine. The kit is the same for the Mercury Cougar. I will reward anyone $5 via paypal for the person that provides me with the cheapest price and link for the polished kit. Thanks

LLAAAAA--ZZZEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

seriously man...lazy and just ask, don't make it like everyone is gonna scour the web for you for $5

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
proto23 said:
guerro, you just don't get it do you???? READ MY POSTS! In my brakes post, it clearly says i will reward anyone that supplies me with info that leads me to buying a big brake kit. It doesn't say that i will pay anyone $5 that gives me a link. If they supply me with a link that i use to buy my brake kit. Then yeah, you would be eligible. BACK TO MY ORIGINAL POST. Anyone know anyone that has a vortech supercharger??????
No. You dont get it. I am trying to tell you in a slightly humorous way that you are LLAAAAZZZZZYYYYYYY. Do a google search and I am sure you will find everything you are looking for. Why would we want to spend our time looking for something for you ? For the possibilty of $5 bucks ? Why dont you try looking on a Contour website ? ? ? Here's a deal. I will give you $5 if you will just use the internet and search yourself.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Also try www.batinc.com they have a nice SVT Focus brake upgrade as well as some aftermarket ones too. Look in the Focus or Contour sections. If you have any questions e-mail or PM me. I have done some tuning to my Contour SE with the DURATEC and the motor isn't much different from the SVT motor.

PS, I don't want any money from you, just trying to help.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
proto23 said:
go to www.contour.org ...its a forum like this for contours...they'll know where to look

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
proto23 said:
please stop w/ the money thing, its a little obnoxious and is disrupting the forum

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
proto i think your a tool for this whole ill give ya 5 bucks crap. stupid stupid idea, no one do it, cuz the dude may not even use your link! and probably wouldnt tell you if he did

1 - 18 of 18 Posts