Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Darn I'm looking for the ho kit. But still glws, it will go fast due to them not coming up much.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, just add a fmic and you have the "ho " kit but with a better setup and no bulky water pump motors and reservoirs

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
do you have any pictures of the big mounting plate that goes to the transmission I ask because I wonder if this can be adapted to an SVT. also are all the parts included that are in the list on the instructions?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got it off the original owner who put the miles on it. He had it on his Zetec until he blew his engine. It sat in his garage for the last 6 years until I recently got it all off him, along with the shell. He just lost interest in rebuilding the car.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I sent you a PM.

Forgot to ask.

Can I use my factory AC with this SC????

Also, am I going to be able to find accessory belts that fit it?? Where?

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, no reason you cant use your AC.

Just take the belt that comes with it and measure it. Belts are pretty standard, its just the lengths that change.

·
Trump 2016
12,990 Posts
motor blew well deffinetly needs rebuild. that would cost around 300.00 minimum. you should add that to sale

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
motor blew well deffinetly needs rebuild. that would cost around 300.00 minimum. you should add that to sale
WTF are you even talking about??

Like I said in PMs, learn to make a coherent sentence, then come back and tell us all WTH you are trying to say.

But honestly, I wouldn't sell it to you even if you had the money, based on your PM responses, so just go away. K. Thanks.

Kids, This is why you don't do drugs.

·
Trump 2016
12,990 Posts
Why don't you sell your junk on ebay. Wow new jack talking smack. You can't even spell look at your last post.what you said is engine blew so how do you know s/c is any good. You should watch who your talking to.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Um. The HG went, and the state of the engine does not determine the condition of the sc. It's not a turbo, where what goes in the engine can go in the turbo. It's a centrifugal sc. Completely isolated.

Regardless, I already said I would never sell anything to you. You are nothing but a lousy English-speaking forum troll. Get a life, "tough guy"

Go buy a JRSC off ebay.

And by the way, "pasta", I didn't misspell anything in my last post...you, on the other hand, can not handle basic English grammar. It's "you're", not your. Must be that quality Queens education right there.

And watch who I'm talking to? Pppllllleeeaaase. Troll elsewhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts