Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to use my sync to play I heart radio without using a usb cable. I've followed this Ford video, but nothing shows up. My phone is a Samsung S4. When I say I heart radio or mobile apps nothing shows up. I have I heart radio open and running when doing this. My focus is a '13 SE without the MFT. According to info I've read this should work with the '13. I checked to see if my sync needed a update. When I check it says it's up to date. Latest update it's telling me is June of '13. I'd really like to stream I heart by the bluetooth instead of using the usb cable. I use sync with the S4 to make phone calls with no problems. Anyone know how to do this?

Here is the how to Ford video.

https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync...commands-to-control-your-smartphone-apps.html

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hi Randall-R,

Are you using iHeartRadio or iHeartRadio for Auto? If you're not using the Auto version, please download that one from the Play Store and try requesting it via SYNC. Let me know how it goes!

Rebecca

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Randall-R,

Are you using iHeartRadio or iHeartRadio for Auto? If you're not using the Auto version, please download that one from the Play Store and try requesting it via SYNC. Let me know how it goes!

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca. I have it working now. I didn't have the "Auto App" loaded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts