Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends,

Brian/Heff here, I'm from the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania are in the states. I'm going to be visiting the UK, Cardiff to be exact in October (11-19th) for a Roller Derby Championship I’m playing in. While over there/here my dream was to always see the Focus RS MK1 or MK2 in person and willing to pay $$ to possible test drive one with the owner of course (if not I’m still ok seeing one).

My question, is there anyone willing to help this dream come true, it would mean the world to me to have this happen.

I'm also willing to bring an item you would like from the states as long as it is A:legal B: can fit in my luggage.

Thank you Friends for the help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Friends,

Brian/Heff here, I'm from the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania are in the states. I'm going to be visiting the UK, Cardiff to be exact in October (11-19th) for a Roller Derby Championship I’m playing in. While over there/here my dream was to always see the Focus RS MK1 or MK2 in person and willing to pay $$ to possible test drive one with the owner of course (if not I’m still ok seeing one).

My question, is there anyone willing to help this dream come true, it would mean the world to me to have this happen.

I'm also willing to bring an item you would like from the states as long as it is A:legal B: can fit in my luggage.

Thank you Friends for the help.
Hi, I live in Cardiff. Nice to here you're visiting my home country. I don't have an RS myself, I drive a mk3 ZS. However, If you are on facebook join the welshford group and post on there. There're a few RS's on there both standard and modified and they have regular meets. Alex the owners club coordinator owns a gorgeous mk1 and is a lovely guy who's always happy to help a brother out so you might get lucky.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's a pity you're not staying longer as the Welsh rally championship starts on the 26th.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, i appreciate it. I will look them up on Facebook. Im stoked to see a few Euro Foci's. I wanted to stretch to make that rally Championship but can afford that long of a stay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts