Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures of the vis racing vip front bumper or the vis racing techno r front lip for the 05'- 07'. I cant find pics anywhere and want to see what these look like.

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Im reviving this post, i can not find a picture of the lip anywhere
Wow dude, you're no help. Makes perfect sense to me - revive a 4 year old post for a guy who also hasn't been on in 4 years just to say you can't help.

FAIL[thumbd]

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Wow dude, you're no help. Makes perfect sense to me - revive a 4 year old post for a guy who also hasn't been on in 4 years just to say you can't help.

FAIL[thumbd]
No your fail. Instead of him making a new thread asking the same question the Op asked he simply bumped up this thread..... :banghead:

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
I looked for a while, and even the Vis website doesnt carry these anymore. Do you know where you're getting them from? Maybe the seller could help you find pics for it man.

Sorry I didn't mean to be a dick when I replied earlier, I didn't think that you were asking the same question

The only car that Vis makes that bumper for now is a mercedes

·
Registered
285 Posts
damn, i saw on their website they had a place to buy it, it just said image coming soon. i really want to get a nice little lip for my st

1 - 10 of 10 Posts