Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
I come down to visit friends in VB right at the tunnel exit. Probably down there next weekend but wiht the Jeep.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Is NN Close enough?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Vb here

·
Registered
17 Posts
we had a short run on the highway, i followed him for about 2 miles, and there were to many cars to actually get along side of him untill about a mile from my exit. when i did get next to him a silver celica pulled up between us and and we kinda took off a little i was a little slow on the get go, but once i got out of third a caught up to him and pulle don him till my fender was past him then my exit came up so i had to slow down. The celica was about a car length behind. I just wanted to give him props on a decent looking car, and fairly good short run.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Nice street racing in VB :rolleyes: (sarcastic)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ran into jinstall at Cars and Coffee last time he was down, but didn't introduce myself. Still kind of busy cleaning up after my daughter's wedding and Irene, but going to start trying to hit the Cars and Coffee and Saturday Night Fever at Jenro's.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
That sucks we did not get to link back up. Sorry I have to have my coffee.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice street racing in VB :rolleyes: (sarcastic)
I wouldn't really call it a street race. Maybe speeding a bit. I only hit about 85, and then had to hit the brakes, to slow down enough to hit my exit. As I slowed he slowed went past me, gave me a wave and got off at the next exit. I was sitting at the light at the end of the ramp and seen him come off of the round about and go the opposite direction.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Ah a couple of beers officer but I am not DUI.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Portsmouth and Suffolk are close enough, eh?

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
I will be down mid-month to ship a drag car ot Germany out of Norfolk this month so maybe one night then when I know exactly when.

·
Registered
609 Posts
damn..we got a few hampton roads area members. think we should get a meet goin..*cough* *cough*

Totally agreed. Weekends are best for me, obviously. How about you guys?

·
Registered
505 Posts
I should be in town this weekend and the next, OBX last weekend in September. May be coming back from a shopping trip late this Saturday.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts