Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, i'm still kinda borderline on whether i like decals and/or vinyls or not, so i figured why not ask you guys. what decals do you have or know of that look any good? pics? [burnout]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
this is going to turn into a big "decals are rice" thread... but in my opinion tasteful vinyls are fine...

personally i only rock my car club logo on the hatch window...

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ik, most ridiculous tribal or lightning vinyls are just annoying and rice, but i also know that there are some subtle and nice ones out there. i just wanna see what FF can come up with.

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
this is going to turn into a big "decals are rice" thread... but in my opinion tasteful vinyls are fine...

personally i only rock my car club logo on the hatch window...
this thread is RICE!!!!!!!!! but for real just do it so its tasteful like said above.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Meh, I'm a rally car fan and I have a few self made decals on the side windows of my hatch. If done tastefully and so long as you don't have like... 80 useless decals, I think it's fine. I colored keyed all mine to make them look better:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i figured I'd just get the rice response. i've seen a few decals that actually dont look too bad. personally, I like Scarecrows car (which won FF car of the month)

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
I only run two "stickers"/"vinyls" One on my window with my name and then my car on the front bumper.

·
Registered
95 Posts
KTW, what kind of highs are you runnin in the headlights? I have the same ones in black and converted to all warm white LED's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts