Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few threads about this and have seen a few people say they are going to get this done. To date I havent seen any completed examples. I'm about to take a ride to my design guy with my other steering wheel and see what he can cook up. These overlays will work best if they wheel is fully taken apart as it will make the install easier and will wrap around the buttons better. That is my plan anyway. My wheel has sync and cruise so my kit I'll be putting together will have all possible buttons included. If there is any interest let me know and I can easily get more of these made.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Perhaps you should get a couple extra made and post them in the BST section.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Even though my buttons are not chipping much at all, If these are done properly and priced right I would like a set to have for when they do chip.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm waiting for my guy to finish them up. I'll be able to offer them exactly as stock or even in custom colors. For example I'm getting my lettering done in blue. When I was at his house the other day it was looking pretty good. So I'm hoping to have something soon. Hopefully it'll be done after the weekend. I'll keep y'all updated.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Subbed. Thanks Mike!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I was going to do this as well, my design and marketing business has been taking most of my time guys so sorry. If anything I'll email over the templates I've made this week or post them here for others to go off of, once uploaded it is open source.

Thanks for trying as well 2010SVT, update me via PM so we can exchange ideas!!!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Bump.

Updates?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts