Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not running her wide open due to space constraints as you can see I'm at the beach LOL did hit 2nd gear a few times though. click on the image to view the video.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Cool, always ran nitro/gas, as you can't beat the sound & smell.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
exactly guys and those pesky extra batteries don't cost a fortune all you have to do is fill up and go without having to wait hours for the spare batteries to charge. I'd venture to guess that you'd need 5 batteries to last you all day long but with nitro if you run out of gas all you gotta do is refill the tank LOL. I've already rolled mine 3 times like a dumb ass, And Jimmy I didn't know that you used to do this that's quite AWESOME! AND BRUCIE....what did you say you ran before?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Serpent Excel & BMT 933 austin lite. 1/8 on road cars. awd w/ Ron Paris modified Nova Rossi engines. 2 & 3 spds on foam tires.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
LOL very true the only advantage I see that electrics have is instant torque<3
That & most ppl don't want to deal tuning nitro's. They want the right now go.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Jimmy I didn't know that you used to do this that's quite AWESOME!
Ya, we used to race competitively. Was a shit ton of fun. Last thing RC related I did was fly my Beast 3d Micro biplane. I think I have a video of it going nuts on my youtube account... Wind gust blew in and it was all I could do to get it back on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGyaDTKrYAg

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Like I said before I can't even hammer the gas from a standstill without just completely spinning out. My 3.3 is the fastest 10th scale out there

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my hobby shop the one I go to for all my stuff invited me to races at the end of this month or next month from What I understand they are a bunch of Jatos all rear wheel drive lol!! I'm telling you what is good exercise chasing after it when you roll it or it runs out of gas lol. I haven't even began to touch the suspension yet it's all stock settings. It's my understanding that the nitro 4tec 3.3 is the fastest thing out there it's got the biggest motor and is awd

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
my hobby shop the one I go to for all my stuff invited me to races at the end of this month or next month from What I understand they are a bunch of Jatos all rear wheel drive lol!! I'm telling you what is good exercise chasing after it when you roll it or it runs out of gas lol. I haven't even began to touch the suspension yet it's all stock settings. It's my understanding that the nitro 4tec 3.3 is the fastest thing out there it's got the biggest motor and is awd
Try a Serpent 1/8 onroad car w/ a Novirossi motor. Or a BMT 933 w/ a 3spd. The 4tec is the fastest traxxas awd nitro car. A Jato could be faster if you can handle it. How about a XO-1? Yea IK its electric but its fast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts