Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just playing around with the vac cup/camera mount yesterday after work... not very exciting vids, but it was an excuse to use my rig!

Half-throttle and granny shifting before 5000rpms because I don't have a confident tune yet. Have just over 5000kms on the freshly rebuilt motor...

Can't really hear the turbo... too much wind noise:
Right-Click, Save As

Closed the window this time... Caught up to that Mustang really quick... too bad the A-pillar is in the way... heh:
Right-Click, Save As

Here's a shot of the camera rig. I was using my old fuji digital to capture the videos.

And of course, a quick shot of the car.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
awesome. i love the rims (got the same ones on my car) [thumb]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ I thought those looked fimiliar [thumb]

·
Registered
579 Posts
video

very nice car and vid, but your right, the pillar is in the way so much you can't see the cars in front of you.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
cool beans really wanted to hear the turbo

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments, everyone! :)

texassvt said:
very nice car and vid, but your right, the pillar is in the way so much you can't see the cars in front of you.
Yeah, I had blindly set up the rig... kinda tough to see the viewfinder from where I mounted it. The only car around was that Mustang though. I made sure I was out in the boonies before messing around like this.

mlowery said:
i love your car, inside and out. now, get a good tune then post videos of you gettin on it....and HARD
Soon! Very soon. Intercooler will be here within a day or two. Then the final dyno tune gets done. :)

svtguy21 said:
cool beans really wanted to hear the turbo
I was hoping to capture the turbo spooling noise, but all I got was wind noise. :(

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
what rims are they

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Enkei RSV's

·
Registered
451 Posts
SVTDavan said:

Here's a shot of the camera rig. I was using my old fuji digital to capture the videos.

Cool, I have the same digi cam as in the picture. Good to see the car together and running Davan, I remember the pics you put up on FC.net after it went down.[:(] Do you have any dyno numbers since the rebuild?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2.0TooSlow said:
Tell me about the steering wheel....custom?
It's an imported Isotta (italy) leather wrap. They send you the leather, you do the sewing!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haven't taken any recently, but nothing has changed since:

I'll have all new piping soon though. I'll take some updated engine pics then. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts