1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
not working for me?

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
fix link please, I feel teased[:)~] no video.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Hmmmm.... Is he a master of suspense or someone who doesn't check the board regularly?

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
it's only been a day. And I think the whole StreetFire site is messed up right now. It won't load on my laptop, my gf's desktop, or the comps at the library, nor my dads house.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
hmmmm..... google video is a good place to host your video
it's free and you can upload any size video file

i uploaded my auto-x video from last season there... check it out < < Clicky > >

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
Cool!
Looking good, cruzstyle.
You could have late apexed a few of those turns, and knocked off a bit more time.
Try looking a couple gates ahead at the next event.
You'll find your lines will smooth out, and you'll carry more speed out of the turns. [;)]
You don't always have to "hug" the cones.

Off topic:
That generator was annoying. Get it a muffler! [:D]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yeah, cruzstyle needs to learn how to drive. LOL.

(fyi that was me driving and he was doing the video shooting)

I keep telling the guys to get a Honda generator (the only time you'll ever hear me recommend a Honda to anyone is for their mower and generator motors)

I have been autocrossing for eight years and I still have lots to learn....epecially about late apexing. I overthink the line alot of times and keep it tight instead of sloppy.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
That looks like an awesome venue! I have always wished that I could get some elevated video of my runs as well. Looks like you pinched a couple of the corners off, especially at the end there, but very nice overall!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts