4,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WHA?

*creaky codger voice*

I've lost my marbles...

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
That was a fun little vid to watch ... I would have to say he probably took a few tries to hit that course so well. ...

-ray-

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I dont care if its a repost, thats awesome to watch right there! I showed that to a couple of guys here that are old school "theres nothing better than a muscle car" and they couldnt believe that these cars can do that. WAY out of touch.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
^^^ But the STI IS a muscle car, do you think that motor was stock??? I used to tune wrx and sti's, I have built a few fast ones ,too. They don't do "tornadoes with a stock turbo and boost.

I understand what you mean by "old school", that people don't realize you can get 500 HP out of a 2.5 litre motor,

Cool video just the same, I'm sure he's had a bit of practice , but still nice control, the segway bit was fun.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
The guy on the Segway has a "set" to do that, lol. Yeah, ALOT of practice. See all the tire marks where they have been doing that quite a bit

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^wow!

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
I got plenty of it out here in Okinawa man. can't wait to get my engine in the car and enter the competitions here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts