Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
4,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RUH ROH !!

We do have a bit of a problem occasionally with the local wildlife at the track.

This one slipped through the fence.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
You posted up the wrong link[;)]

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
dude thas sucks, I hope that wasn't his first time raceing...lol, but I think between the deer and the car.....the car won that.

·
1,999 Posts
OH DEER...get it deer...lol, ok sorry folk wont happen again, no more deer jokes...mybe after bambi's mom died and I think I ran over Thumper yesterday, Bambi couldn't live w/ her self any more. may be She just wanted to die... I think it was premeditated on the deers side.

·
Adam
1,688 Posts

·
1,999 Posts
dude that guy in front of the camera didn't even break for the dreer I don't know if it's feke or may-b he just didn't see it. but it looked like he looked over.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
I'm pretty sure thats real!! I hope he butchered that deer and got some venison!!

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
He's paying to much attention to the road probably.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
haha, no, thats another one. I got that one last year!! lol

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
^^ I'm lost.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
4,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The CANAM Deer strike is legitimate. It was filmed during a rally style point to point race.

The angle of deflection from the nose, combined with the speed, created a "launching" effect for the deer.

It was a fawn and it was found with a broken neck, hanging from a tree - THIRTY (30) feet in the air.

If I remember correctly, it was filmed in Austria.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I found this in the comments of that video.

http://www.putfile.com/album/150180

That's what the Cobra looked like afterwards. Apparently the deer got decappitated by the A-pillar, and the head ended up in his passenger seat. Cost thousands of dollars to repair the interior and exterior.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts